Play Counter Strike Online
Counter Strike is one of the most exciting and addictive games and has set up a new standard in the gaming world. Initially people tend to enjoy the desktop version of this game but after some time they tend to get bored over by killing the BOTS over and over again.
So, In order to get a more Human element in the game play there are certain applications which allow you to play this game and even many other games with random players of your country or other countries.
In this post I am going to explain the guide to playing Counter- Strike online through an application called GARENA.
So, Here goes the process:
- First Requirement is of course you should have counter strike installed in your computer system.
- Second requirement is to install GARENA, Click Here to download the setup and install it on your system.
- After installing, open the installed application Garena and select Register and create a new free Garena account.
- Now Login into your account through the application that you installed.
- Click on the Game button on the left sidebar and select Counter-Strike 1.6.
- Now you will see a list of various countries, so select your country, if you are an Indian User or your country name doesn’t show up then select International Rooms and then select your country room.
- Remember that some rooms require a certain entry level so only select rooms with entry level 1 at the initial level.
- Now, click the settings button just above the Start Game button and configure the path of your “hl.exe” file which is generally located at: “C:\Program Files\Valve\hl.exe”. Select update and close the settings window.
- Finally, click start game and if you installed this game with Half Life then after the game opens select change game and go to counterstrike LAN version.
- Go to console window by pressing ~, and type: slist, a list of servers will be displayed with numbers in serial order.
- Select the server you want by typing: connect <serial number on console>
- There you go now, Enjoy this wonderful Game.
If you have any problem in installing or running please comment me.